A.G. Miller's sheet metal forming processes is used to create specific shapes or semi-finished pieces.
Our precision CNC bending and forming of sheet metal parts will meet or beat customer requirements and specifications. A.G. Miller's equipment is capable of bending and shaping sheet metal with capacities up to 175 tons and 12' long.
- 1 - Accurpress 175 ton capacity w/CNC Controller
- 1 - Chicago 150 ton capacity w/NC Backgauge
- 1 - Guifil 60 ton capacity w/CNC Controller (New 1995)
- 1 - Niagra 60 ton capacity
- 1 - Variable Diameter x 12" Bending Roll
- 1 - 8" Diameter x 8' Bending Roll 3/8" capacity
We provide precision metal forming, rolling and bending services for clients in dozens of cities across the Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont and New Hampshire. Including major cities such as: Springfield MA, Hartford CT, Providence RI, New Haven CT, Boston MA, Worcester MA, Woburn MA, Braintree MA, Warwick RI, Stamford CT, Manchester NH, Trumbull CT, Norwalk CT, New York NY, Long Island NY, Cranston RI, Hampstead NY, Nashua NH.